Teen Advisory Group (TAG)
Our Teen Advisory Group is open to middle school and high school students who would like to advise the library on teen issues, interests, needs and concerns. In addition, the TAG members have the opportunity to volunteer within the library.
- Students in grades 7-12 who want to make the library a great place for teens!
- Promote library services for teens.
- Plan events and contests.
- Share ideas in collection development for the young adult section.
- Gain volunteer hours within the library.
- Meetings are held at the library every month.
- Make a positive difference.
- Share ideas with other teens.
- Gain leadership skills and community experience.
Contact Dan at the Library with questions 419-335-6626 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or register below!